iPod integration into 02 Altima?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ARK_SWAMP_RIDER
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Arkansas
After purchasing a reputable FM transmitter for my iPod, I've been highly disappointed. I plan on returning it when the store opens Friday. However, now I'm needing a way to hook my iPod into the factory head unit. The car has the Bose sound system with a factory CD changer. I've searched for the common interface kits such as the peripheral but nothing I could find to work with this car. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would turn it to either flat, or better yet off if you have that option and use the head unit to control the eq.
I had to go from the headphone jack to an rca converter and plug into the back of my head unit. My old iPod won’t directly connect on any of my...
Not less power but less channels. Maybe upgraded all around Bose speakers as well.
The harnesses showing up for your vehicle show one or two adapter plugs. If your car has a separate CD player, then I assume that is what the 3rd...
so, here is what im working with and end goal and working with 100% factory Car 2009 nissan altima 4 door base radio Music style Country rap...

About this thread

ARK_SWAMP_RIDER

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ARK_SWAMP_RIDER
Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date