Should my Subs be louder?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • i don't really know

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
it sounded like your subs wanted to play higher frequency like you tuned the amp to play above the range they are supposed to

shane, since you saw my vid, how loud are your subs compared to mine? I also want to know why the tuning is so important, why would it make the sub sound considerably worst?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

My 8"s on the same power puts yours to shame. Granted my box is ported but wow. Take a picture of all the setting on your amp. Then measure your box. We cant help you if you wont help us.

what?
i am just so sick of this crap, i want the type r's to at least move my rear view mirror a little bit and i can't eve nget them to do that. This is just retarded, i have two type rs running off at least 1300 rms and i can't even shake the rear view mirror lightly. I know so many people who have there 10' mtx subs sealed that are as loud or louder than me. There is something wrong here, and i don't know what the hell to do.
Your seats let down?

I can't see how flipping your box towards the back and you didn't see a noticable difference in output. Right there tells me something is fawked with your tunning.

If all else fails, have a box made for you and port it.

I guess I am one of the few that got it loud sealed, I don't know. I did it for space reasons.

Seems like you don't care about that, so port them....facing to the back! Then it will be about the rattles again...............which I told you, spend some money and deaden the ****, then for the love of god, hopefully you will be happy with that, so we can stop reading your ****! I wish it was easy as to not respond to your retarded ass, but for some reason, I try to help you and I don't know why.

it sounded like your subs wanted to play higher frequency like you tuned the amp to play above the range they are supposed to
how would i do that? Obviously there is something wrong here with the equipment, i guess when i buy my new subs and amp i will be able to tell if it is the equipment or the box. I doubt it is the box, but yeah, i noticed little to no change in output when i faced it to the rear. I give up. Maybe my amp is bad, i don't know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...