Should my Subs be louder?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • i don't really know

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
I Had the same pioneer as you in my car and my RCA's at the deck were bad. It wasn't loud at all on the sub out but on the front or rear out's it was fine so that might be your issue. Also what type of box? If it's sealed most definitely have a ported box built or build your own.
really? The sub pre out was just bad? That's crazy, and it was the exact model i had. Are you sure?

lol everyone says port them.hahaha.

make them work first.
i want more people's opinions on the video here, this is with the gain turned all the way up to 75% and the volume at 57/62 on the head unit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC7kvphS3uY

first of all, gain at 75% and the head unit at basically full volume doesn't make any sense. And when i turn the gain to where "it is supposed to be", around half or so you can barely hear them.

i want more people's opinions on the video here, this is with the gain turned all the way up to 75% and the volume at 57/62 on the head unit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC7kvphS3uY
werd.

I can't wait to see that its something simple.

you have the attenuation turned on, on the HU? like the mute thing? lol.

or.....you posted about your LOUD feature, did they start thumpin' then?

maybe turn the bass boost up 1/4, that will give you some more output on the 45hz range.

you don't even know how hard this box was to make man. And if i did mess up, i still don't see how it can make that big of a difference. Please explain
try taking your ipod and plugging it into the rcas on the amp if it booms could be your headunit if it doesnt it could be your amp

werd.I can't wait to see that its something simple.

you have the attenuation turned on, on the HU? like the mute thing? lol.

or.....you posted about your LOUD feature, did they start thumpin' then?

maybe turn the bass boost up 1/4, that will give you some more output on the 45hz range.
What the hell is the mute thing? I've never seen or heard of one?

oh, on the remote. No, it is not on

try taking your ipod and plugging it into the rcas on the amp if it booms could be your headunit if it doesnt it could be your amp
i have no ipod anymore. Someone stole it for the 4th time last week

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...