Not that impressed with Digital Designs.

the single 18 that broke 180 decibals = completely worthless //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
ridiculously overpriced, yes. should be 30-40 percent cheaper than what they are. but calling them worthless is just as ridiculous as their prices.
Oh here we go again.

Just cause a DD sub broke 180 db means its the best?

lol.

i love DD subs. 95's are NOT daily subs. i wouldnt EVER run 95's as dailys. they are pure spl subs. they got some of the stiffest surrounds ive ever felt. if your 95 is new give it a while it wont unload for a few weeks.
i think AQ and DD have the same build house so thats why they are similar. dont take me up on that though.
Clueless.

Your opinion doesn't count.

I'm buying some Audioque subs in the future, but DD are some of the loudest I've ever heard. When powered right, I don't see how some people take the spl for daily. I sat in a car with 2 DD 12's with 1400 watts on each. It had my ears ringing for 3 days. I thought I was going to need to go to the doctor for my ears, but my hearing came back. If they were the same price, I'd go with DD.

Korn4life

since you have owned all the subs there are , how many have you installed that you have owned

have you installed all the subs you have owned?

because i know you have tons of subs on your floor but i have yet to see you post 1 install of your stuff

that being said what are you using to guage what is better or worse

i have owned

RE SX

RE SE

RE MT

FI BL

FI BTL

RF T1

RF T2

DD9515G

RD Alpha

Kicker l5-l7-cvx

RF P1

RFp2

RFp3

Planet Audio Zetar

Exonic competition

Ample Audio entry level

Audioque hdc312

crossfire

soundstream

sony

ma audio

just what i can remember

i have installed all i have owned

the IA DP is by far the best i have ever come across

you bought a digital designs sub hoping for sound quality? its by no means an sq sub, but i honestly dont think mine sounds TOO terrible when its not straining. thats more box/vehicle dependant anyway though.
No, I bought it to get loud. But I heard it had pretty decent sound quality...whoever all those people said it had decent sound quality were completely bullshitting. It did sound better than my Orion H2 though.

Oh here we go again.
Just cause a DD sub broke 180 db means its the best?

lol.
i never said it was the best. anyone, saying any sub is "the best sub" is a fucking moron. sort of like folks who twist words around *hint hint.* i said it was ridiculous to say that dd is worthless. they're obviously of some worth if they accomplished a feat like that, that as far as i know, no other sub has yet been able to touch.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.