Not that impressed with Digital Designs.

the single 18 that broke 180 decibals = completely worthless //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

ridiculously overpriced, yes. should be 30-40 percent cheaper than what they are. but calling them worthless is just as ridiculous as their prices.

the single 18 that broke 180 decibals = completely worthless //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
ridiculously overpriced, yes. should be 30-40 percent cheaper than what they are. but calling them worthless is just as ridiculous as their prices.
where did i say the products ****? the COMPANY *****. not the products.

that's 10 db per inch son //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

my only dealings with them have been processed in a timely fashion by knowledgable, professional, polite people, who returned my calls within 10 minutes.

that's 10 db per inch son //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
my only dealings with them have been processed in a timely fashion by knowledgable, professional, polite people, who returned my calls within 10 minutes.
my experience was.. nowhere near pleasant. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Meh, I'm not pleased with DD. I had the 9515, got loud, but that's about it. If you want it to sound good, you can kiss that thought goodbye. I've used a variety of subs since the 9515 and they all sounded MUCH better.. Subs ranged from 10s to 18s. It can get loud, but there are certainly better drivers out there that can definitely give it a good run and even outperform it.

you bought a digital designs sub hoping for sound quality? its by no means an sq sub, but i honestly dont think mine sounds TOO terrible when its not straining. thats more box/vehicle dependant anyway though.

dd has been nothing but nice to me. I call them and talked to them for about 30 mins about my next box and what they though. There recones are very cheap to order.

Also mine sounds great with with a little frank sinatra.

Build quality haha. These woofers can take more abuse than anything I know of.

Btw you get wHat you pay for in this world.

Only thing that dd and aq have in common is were there basket I believe.

i love DD subs. 95's are NOT daily subs. i wouldnt EVER run 95's as dailys. they are pure spl subs. they got some of the stiffest surrounds ive ever felt. if your 95 is new give it a while it wont unload for a few weeks.

i think AQ and DD have the same build house so thats why they are similar. dont take me up on that though.

Men I'd say the g motor is more daily than any otherez

I bassraced a 143.7 sealed.

And a 146.1 legal in trunk car.

Can't be too much of pure spl. 2.4 db difference between song and tone.

i love DD subs. 95's are NOT daily subs. i wouldnt EVER run 95's as dailys. they are pure spl subs. they got some of the stiffest surrounds ive ever felt. if your 95 is new give it a while it wont unload for a few weeks.
i think AQ and DD have the same build house so thats why they are similar. dont take me up on that though.

Not a fan of DD subs, but They do what they do well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.