Not that impressed with Digital Designs.

Someone needs to lay down the banhammer on you.
Are you kidding me?/ Im just saying this so people will quit whinning..Im not that impressed in this sub for the price they charge for them... Do I like DD yes! Do I think they are worth $700+ for there subs.. NO.. So if you want to ban me because I dont want to hear your whinning about be not saying DD is the god of subwoofers go for it... Im sure a Scammer will just take my place and you will loose one of the handful of honest members that are left on this forum

Are you kidding me?/ Im just saying this so people will quit whinning..Im not that impressed in this sub for the price they charge for them... Do I like DD yes! Do I think they are worth $700+ for there subs.. NO.. So if you want to ban me because I dont want to hear your whinning about be not saying DD is the god of subwoofers go for it... Im sure a Scammer will just take my place and you will loose one of the handful of honest members that are left on this forum
You can have whatever opinion you want, this is America. Just don't express it like a drunk 4th grader.

You can have whatever opinion you want, this is America. Just don't express it like a drunk 4th grader.
What are you talking about.. I said im not impressed with the build quality... If that is a 4th grade expression then i guess im going back to 4th grade

that sounds like everybody and JL

You should send your woofer to me for further testing... and 1 of your 40.1's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

overpriced, yes. even used, i paid 450 shipped for my 9518g. recently dealt with dd's customer service on getting a recone though, and found the recone to be very reasonably priced (120 shipped) and the service to be phenomenal.

Yes you are correct... You cant have an opinion on this forum without someone saying that you **** or go die... So I hate DD and I Love DD... If ya got a problem with that F...Off
nah.. dd is a fucking worthless brand. however, i just meant that basing anything off looks is ridiculous.

U think i should ssackett.. Maybe i should send both of my 40.1's Awsome packing job on the sub.. thanks
**** that got there fast??? Both would be better.. Thanks! I try to do my best when packing. I have been a victim of to many bad packing jobs especially subs... i know how it feels to wait a week for something and then open damaged goods.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

nah.. dd is a fucking worthless brand.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.