Not impressed with Sundown x-15v2, I hope its settings...Help and opinions needed

You need to spend more $$ on a good one. A cheapie one won't have all those options except the one that Jeff mentioned for 80 bucks. Most...again MOST HU's will have basic settings. Spend the $$ will get you a higher quality Hu with more settings.
that cheapie one I mentioned i feel can literally almost keep up with the 80 prs, no joke it blew my mind. Basically useless looking at any head unit under 160 dollars because that JVC will smoke those units. will tie up with 160-240 dollar units performance and features wise.

that cheapie one I mentioned i feel can literally almost keep up with the 80 prs, no joke it blew my mind. Basically useless looking at any head unit under 160 dollars because that JVC will smoke those units. will tie up with 160-240 dollar units performance and features wise.
Didn't you just test one and gave a review vs. the 80 prs?

Another dummy question, might as well ask while I'm here. So the HU has 3 pre out and the amp has 2 line in...... Does that mean I need to run two sets of rca to the amp? If so why?
2 pairs are for mids and highs. The bottom pair of rcas are purely for subwoofers. With a dedicated sub out, the signal is that much stronger.

The head unit will be pretty much future proof you on any upgrade you want.

Yea years ago I had 2 15s doing a 148 with a pioneer 4v preout headunit. It died and I swapped for a alpine with 2v I had laying around. Had to crank the gain way up and always had problems. Got it metered and only did a 146. Put in a JL line driver bumped up to 8v and was back at 148-149. Also with a crappy audiopipe amp.

Well the alt is on and there is some what of a difference. I'm at the store now purchasing the JVC KD-X340BTS that you guys where talking about. Amp and battery should be in next week. Dam I didn't think I was gonna have to get this deep. Went from a sub to a whole new dam system install!!!!

So if I'm only running 1 amp and not a amp on door speakers then I don't need the other 2?
if there's any chance of adding a mids /hi's amp in the future

I'd also run a set of 4 channels now unless you have easy access to back of HU

We shall see..... If not I'll just sell it lol.... Everything else will be already done at least.
have u tried flipping box port on other side? i flipped mine today made big diff car may like port other side worth trying..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.