Non-standard custom ported or bandpass box design questions: 1x CT Sounds TROPO 18 D4

I have a Kreg jig and plenty of proper pocket hole screws for 3/4 ply. Those are pretty damn sturdy joints.
We used a bit of that building the wall in my Jeep. More hassle than its worth if you can think up a better option for joinery but my buddy from Poland always buys new tools when he visits and he was staying with me here when I did that build and just happened to buy one of those sets.

Otherwise your wall of text is a bit intimidating particularly if you're fishing for comments/feedback/answers on 20 different things.

Perhaps start a new thread as a build log, start posting pics, explain your immediate plan and just take it one step at a time as you go. I do not believe that this type of project done right is happening in a single day.

I've got just about every measurement for my trunk now , I have a Kreg jig

Maybe it's best if I sketch up what I had in mind and you can tell me if it's workable?

If you're serious about an 18 in the trunk front firing/trunkwalled go ahead. At least you got electrical covered /w/ a 600rms sub I'd wager.

If it was in MY driveway sitting here I'd find a way, online not so much.... Post up where you are and what you plan.

It's your thread and expect everyone's best.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...