Noise From HU To Sub..

Participant count
  • Participant list

n0ftInc
10+ year member

Spoilers Up. Kula Style.
I finished installing my new setup last night and everything went great. I am noticing now though, I am hearing noise from my sub. I only hear it when I am playing CDs. Whenever the motorized face moves, or it's reading disks, it will pop a little bit through the sub. It doesn't happen when it's playing or on any other source though. I am running my RCAs on the opposite side from the Power. I'm starting to think it's a HU Ground issue. Anyone have any insight? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i smell bad preouts that is what it was on my old deh-p6700mp pioneer i got a new cd player and it fixed it.... hate to tell yah but ure preouts might be goin bad... does it pop and humm for no reason, cuz those were the syptoms that mine had...

Only when the cd player's "parts" are "moving" does it happen. It's hardly noticable, but it's there. It doesn't do it on any other source though. I hope it's not the preouts..the deck wasn't cheap and it's not all that old.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.