Resistors

Participant count
  • Participant list

squeak12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Where can I get a 10 watt 10 ohm resistor? The sandbar style is preferred. I would goto RadioShack, but the one in my town closed down. I already got some binding posts, and this is the last thing I need to make my 20 amp power supply.

Well I was hoping to not have to pay shipping. I can get what I need at radioshack online, but it will be 5.50 in shipping. I might just get some next time Im out of town.

Cant say Ive heard of that store before. Ill just roam around town looking in my free time. Maybe a store will come to mind.

Cant say Ive heard of that store before. Ill just roam around town looking in my free time. Maybe a store will come to mind.
if you Read MrSector's post as saying "eno electronics" thats not a company he just cant type for shit hah...thats suppose to be

is there no electronics repair men in your area?
that is where i usually ordered all my stuff from.

HAHA...Im concentrating on the soccer game im watching, so I didnt catch that typo. Not that I know of, Ill do some asking around though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

squeak12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
squeak12
Thomaston, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date