nobody likes rockford fosgate??

reid1boys
10+ year member

Ok, admittedly, I have not been very active in car audio for some time. In reading the posts in this forum, nobody seems to be using Punch subs. Can punch owners chime in on quality of the various RF subs. Heck, anybody chime in.... im open to all suggestions.

What is wrong with these subs? back in the day, they were the sheit.

If you want rockford.. stay in the era your talking about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I've heard a pair of the 12's that are rated 250w rms.

They were in a pre-fab, but it was sealed so idk..

Anyway, they didn't hit the lows worth ****.

If you want rockford.. stay in the era your talking about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
only apply to the subs of course. Or you can go with the power series subs, though for the money they're not worth it IMO.

Ok, admittedly, I have not been very active in car audio for some time. In reading the posts in this forum, nobody seems to be using Punch subs. Can punch owners chime in on quality of the various RF subs. Heck, anybody chime in.... im open to all suggestions.
What is wrong with these subs? back in the day, they were the sheit.

Back when I was in high school around 1990 they were supposed to be the best and only the rich kids could afford them. I don't know what happened to them though.

which is technically old school
Shoulda read his whole post.

I think Rockford has just lost there previous good name. I look at Rockford as the meat n potatoes brand. There not good there not bad but if you just want somethin rather than nothin, it's an option.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.