Nobody Buy From Lanzar.com/ Quality Car Audio!!!

pcnbaseball44
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
OKC
I bought a Lanzar Opti2000D about 3 1/2 weeks ago and i still dont have the amp! I got the amp after about 6 business days and i hooked it up and they had sent me a bad amplifier(the rca's were trash and the whole thing was fried!!!). So when i called them they expected me to pay the shipping back to them and i was like hell no, are you serious! I needed the amp in about 7 business days for a competition and they could have cared less about the customer. They didnt/wouldnt do anything to help and seemed like it happens all the time with them! In 4 days they sent me a ups label to ship it back and so i did. They had gotten it on weds., and when i called them the first time to see if they had shipped it back out yet they said they couldnt even find it. So i got pissed and told them that they need to find the amp or send me a new one or something! They said they eventually found it and they guy called on sunday and said it was being shipped monday morning. Here it is Monday-4:00 CST and i still dont have the amp, UPS has already been by and people have gotten their things but not me. I will be getting my money back and hopefully buying a Orion 2500D from ikesound.com tomorrow or soon! Just thought i would let everyone know before they got screwed too! DONT BUY FROM LANZAR.COM/QUALITY CAR AUDIO!!!

maybe you should buy locally for the amount of service you expect. nothing here seems like bad service compared to other online retailers.

I bought a Lanzar Opti2000D about 3 1/2 weeks ago and i still dont have the amp! I got the amp after about 6 business days and i hooked it up and they had sent me a bad amplifier(the rca's were trash and the whole thing was fried!!!). So when i called them they expected me to pay the shipping back to them and i was like hell no, are you serious! I needed the amp in about 7 business days for a competition and they could have cared less about the customer. They didnt/wouldnt do anything to help and seemed like it happens all the time with them! In 4 days they sent me a ups label to ship it back and so i did. They had gotten it on weds., and when i called them the first time to see if they had shipped it back out yet they said they couldnt even find it. So i got pissed and told them that they need to find the amp or send me a new one or something! They said they eventually found it and they guy called on sunday and said it was being shipped monday morning. Here it is Monday-4:00 CST and i still dont have the amp, UPS has already been by and people have gotten their things but not me. I will be getting my money back and hopefully buying a Orion 2500D from ikesound.com tomorrow or soon! Just thought i would let everyone know before they got screwed too! DONT BUY FROM LANZAR.COM/QUALITY CAR AUDIO!!!

lol, don't expect better service from ikesound.

sounds like someone made a mistake or received an lemon amp. the only problem i see here is that their "slow". you had a problem, they sent out a return shipping label, and they will be sending you a new unit or fix the same one, which will come eventually (hopefully).

IMO, they did their role as taking care of customer, but just needs to hurry up on transactions

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pcnbaseball44

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
pcnbaseball44
OKC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date