no space =/ trade my four type r 12's for two ______ 12's? help me!

coolio3800
10+ year member

so i can get all four in, but not in proper boxes and i'm looking for the best spl and sq possible. so im looking to trade or sell these four alpine type r 12's (brand new) and look into getting a couple higher end 12's. any idea on what i should get? needs to be about the same power handling (no more than 1200 rms per sub) as the 4 alpines.

well they fit, just not in proper boxes haha and since they're brand new i'm looking to get $100 a sub and with the mtx sledge hammer box and the other ported box $475 total

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

What do yall think about maybe two type X twelves in a sealed box?

d6's are about half the power im looking to throw at them, plus im really looking for a couple 12's. i actually might just sell two of them and the boxes and get a spec built box

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

and where can you get them brand new for $90??? i'll stock up and resell hahaha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.