Infinite baffle 8'' Subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
You could check out the Image Dynamics ID8's. Doubt you will find an IB specific 8" driver, but you will find a couple 8's that can be run IB.

You could check out the Image Dynamics ID8's. Doubt you will find an IB specific 8" driver, but you will find a couple 8's that can be run IB.

Only way Id buy ID is if it was used, or made by ID before the new owners.. But i was looking at those or the ARC audio ones.. Just dont know how much depth I have because the gas tank is right underneath the deck

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Why dual 8's? You have a much better selection if you do something like a single 12 (which is basically the same as 2 8's)
Minimal weight and I need to save the little trunkspace I have.

my neo proto 8 can be ran IB no problem and has a lower FS than most 18s like the ava etc. Also insane excursion capable.. 2-3"p-p currently as it sits and all custom tooled and made. It's in the for sale section, has a tumult coil in it 7-800 rms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.