No Sound

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mr_T
10+ year member

Toronto
Hey all month I have been working on my car, and I just got it all hooked up,

but now there is no sound at all not even from the stock spearkers,

Here is the setup Pioneer Head unit and I have a set of RCA cables running to my trunk from the sub out channel, then I have a set of RCA spliters hook up, I have one set running to a saphhire SA3.0x amp bridged that powers a 1 JLAudio 15Wo 8 ohm sub,

and from the other RCA I have a power Acustic 287 watt amp bridged to power 2 PPI C2

subs.

I tested it it all worked.

Then when I hooked up a nother set of RCA cables from the deck for the front spearkers

To a PPI 2120 amp I hooked up a set of KOSS 6x9, then I unhooked the RCAs from the sub amps tested the 6x9

they worked and when I hooked the sub amps back up I turn the car on and I have nothing at all not even static. then I unhooked all of the RCAS to see if the stock spearks would work but they don't.

So if any one could hep It would be great.

Originally posted by Mr_T Hey all month I have been working on my car, and I just got it all hooked up,

but now there is no sound at all not even from the stock spearkers,

Here is the setup Pioneer Head unit and I have a set of RCA cables running to my trunk from the sub out channel, then I have a set of RCA spliters hook up, I have one set running to a saphhire SA3.0x amp bridged that powers a 1 JLAudio 15Wo 8 ohm sub,

and from the other RCA I have a power Acustic 287 watt amp bridged to power 2 PPI C2

subs.

I tested it it all worked.

Then when I hooked up a nother set of RCA cables from the deck for the front spearkers

To a PPI 2120 amp I hooked up a set of KOSS 6x9, then I unhooked the RCAs from the sub amps tested the 6x9

they worked and when I hooked the sub amps back up I turn the car on and I have nothing at all not even static. then I unhooked all of the RCAS to see if the stock spearks would work but they don't.

So if any one could hep It would be great.
Does the Headunit come on?

Originally posted by Mr_T Ya the head unit comes on, I can play with all of the options, and I can see that the song is playing.
You might have a blown internal amp in the h/u. Do you still have the stock deck???

Originally posted by Mr_T No I have a Pioneer DEH - 2900.
No, I mean do you have the Stock Deck at your house somewhere...if not, pull the CD Player that you have in there out and look at all of your wires to make sure the ground is still connected, and everything is in place. Did you crimp the wires?

I don't know I got it installed at the the shop, and he ran all the wires to my trunk along time ago and it wouldn't be the ground if it was the deck would not turn on.

Originally posted by Mr_T I don't know I got it installed at the the shop, and he ran all the wires to my trunk along time ago and it wouldn't be the ground if it was the deck would not turn on.
Do you have another Radio???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.