No More Maxima :'( (pic)

^^thats my guess, find out when state farm gets out there

yea truthfully, you see where that blue explorer is, well thats were the lady supposedly stopped, and i was where that cop car is parked, does she really gather enough speed from that complete stop to where i was to do damage and such a big hit

the cop said cars have crush points, but the AXLE?!!! NO! thats a serious hit to bend that.

and the kicker, my mom was like 2 cars behind me, but didnt see it happen, just drove by and save me spun out in the road. imagine what she felt :'(
more then likely, she saw you comin, and speed out as fast as she could hopin to beat you. saw it happen to a guy in an avalanche, 3 weeks prior to my accident.

thats your car?? who bought it??
glad youre ok.
parents.

they found me at fault because i didnt come to a complete stop and that stoplight with no power. its supposed to be a 4-way pretty much.

so thats all on me.

but my point is, if the lady made a complete stop, do you seriously think she could have gained enough speed from where the blue truck is, to where the cop car is (where i was when i was hit). enough force to spin me out and bend the axle. thats a hard hit, no 10-15mph hit is going to do that, i think she blew the stop also because a truck turned right infront of her.

yea lady is like 77.

I got lucky as hell when my truck got hit a couple weeks ago it missed both axels and didnt hit hard enough to push into and bend the frame but just about every body panel on the right side has to be replaced including welding a new corner into the rear of the cab.

do you seriously think i care about my 'english' right now???
that was my first car, and i lost it out of stupidity.

really, if you were this mad i bet you'd care less about how you typed online.

but if you want to be grammar nazi's i'll type proper to stop the Biatchin
I was showing sympathy for your ass. And if you want some other people 2 do it then it would help if they were able 2 understand what the hell you were saying.

That why I never trust intersections when the lights don't work. I usually just stop at the intersection even if I don't have to. Everyone seems to think they have the right of way in those circumstances. But sorry bro, that has to be the worst feeling the world. I would probably cry if that ever happened to my car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.