No More Maxima :'( (pic)

^^lol
and LEX

**** man what happend there? car looks like it took a nasty head-on collision. anyone hurt in that???
Yeah i sent the lady driving to the hospital from shock.... not proud of it but she caused the accident so she could have done the same to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

Took out the whole passenger side of her 93 mustang coupe. She got ticket for illegal left turn , i got a check

ok so it seems like they are going to fix it. my dad went to the dealer today and they had the doors and fenders off.

he didn't send an estimate to state farm yet, so they still may total it.

they are gonna replace the headliner, doors, fenders, wheel all of that; he told my dad it'd be a BRAND NEW car when they are done, haha yea ok.

then he said the other car (hyundai sonata) had $13,000 in damage!!!!!!!!!!!

13K?!!!!!!!!!

that car only need bumper and fender!!!!

if that cost 13, mine should be like 30, i just dont understand, that car was still drivable, **** they drove it off of the road!!!!

oh yea, he said it'd take 2 weeks to get parts, and 1 week to do work.

still not sure if my dad wants to trade it in or not.

so

when you trade in a car, does the dealer find out its been in an accident?? obviously in my case it'd decrease the value.

because my mom had an old sentra, and the transmission was completely shot, so we drove it to the dealer and they didnt even test drive it, they gave us a good amount for it with the transmission being shot. (rpms went up and never came down)

ok so it seems like they are going to fix it. my dad went to the dealer today and they had the doors and fenders off.he didn't send an estimate to state farm yet, so they still may total it.

they are gonna replace the headliner, doors, fenders, wheel all of that; he told my dad it'd be a BRAND NEW car when they are done, haha yea ok.

then he said the other car (hyundai sonata) had $13,000 in damage!!!!!!!!!!!

13K?!!!!!!!!!

that car only need bumper and fender!!!!

if that cost 13, mine should be like 30, i just dont understand, that car was still drivable, **** they drove it off of the road!!!!

oh yea, he said it'd take 2 weeks to get parts, and 1 week to do work.

still not sure if my dad wants to trade it in or not.

so

when you trade in a car, does the dealer find out its been in an accident?? obviously in my case it'd decrease the value.

because my mom had an old sentra, and the transmission was completely shot, so we drove it to the dealer and they didnt even test drive it, they gave us a good amount for it with the transmission being shot. (rpms went up and never came down)

Sad to see a fellow 6th gener like this!

Yea.... if they pull the carfacts report, they will see the hit. They usually don't care or see i think, how much the damage was, they treat any hit as a hit, and will hit your trade in value.

My step mom had a bmw who was in a hit n run, only tore off the bumper, that was it, they tried to get 10g below book value!

i sent this message to my friend on myspace and i aint feel like retyping so here it is.
well the stoplight near new publix, had no power today.

and i aint kno so im driving along in the right lane and some truck turns out of easthampton into my lane so i slow down to about 45. then in the turning lane going into easthampton its full so i cant see who is coming out of east hampton. as soon as i crossed the intersection line bam i got hit and spun around and hit another car that wasnt so badly damaged.

now if u saw the pic i have of the damage youd wonder how the hell its so bad if the lady made a complete stop, which they say. she has to be going about 30 to make that much damage,and if she came from a complete stop no way shed be goin that quick, she was going from east hampton straight to publix.

so since i aint stop at the light i was at fault.

im seriously like lost right now, **** u kno that car was my **** pride and joy andd now its pretty much gone, who knows if i even get a car back and if i do it wont be anything like this one.

so now i have a 5cube box with 2 mags, sundown and HC1400 sitting near my bed:crying: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif :crying: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

THE BUMPER ON THE FLOOR IS THE OTHER CAR NOT MINE

Hey dude, if the lady really didn't stop, an accident reconstructionist will be able to tell. State Farm can (and should) hire one to prove that the accident wasn't your fault.

I am in insurance and used to be a claims adjuster, I'll PM you my e-mail in case you have any questions I can help with. I don't check my PMs often so don't count on me getting back to you if you send me a PM.

Glad you are OK, you coulda got mega crunched up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.