No More Maxima :'( (pic)

You should be more careful.

I'm glad your Sundown amp is okay. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

That really ***** man.

I have a few things to say, though.

First, I can't believe parents actually buy their kids brand new cars like that. And like that kid here with his 4 BTLs and $15,000 of gear in his brand new Excursion or whatever. Unbelievable.

Second, old people can't ****ing drive. Seriously, they are a danger to everyone else, not because they cause wrecks, but because they cause other people to get in wrecks. Still, if you were driving safely you should have stopped. Speeding into that intersection was stupid no matter what some old lady was doing.

Third, how fast she was going really has nothing to do with who was at fault, unless she was speeding. If she didn't stop at all then you are equally at fault. Also, if you were going fast enough, she wouldn't have needed to be going very fast to make you spin out. The sheer forces on your axle from spinning likely caused the break more than the lateral impact of her car.

Good luck with the insurance.

Also, people should have to retake their driving test at 60 years old, then every 5 years until they hit 75, then every 1-2 years. Seriously, old people cannot ****ing drive and it pisses me off because it puts the rest of us at risk.

Also, people should have to retake their driving test at 60 years old, then every 5 years until they hit 75, then every 1-2 years. Seriously, old people cannot ****ing drive and it pisses me off because it puts the rest of us at risk.

I'm quoting you quoting me like 7 months ago when some bag almost hit my old S-Dime

That really ***** man.
I have a few things to say, though.

First, I can't believe parents actually buy their kids brand new cars like that. And like that kid here with his 4 BTLs and $15,000 of gear in his brand new Excursion or whatever. Unbelievable.
its there parents money, let them spend it how they want. your making a deal out of a Maxima, i know kids whos first cars were Escalades, Range Rovers, Lexus's, BMWs, an a whole lot more nicer cars then just a Maxima. dont get me wrong the Maximas are nice cars, but its not that big of a deal. an the kid with the Expo an 4 BTL's, is paying for his equipment, he just didnt buy the car. you just need to get up off the Hatorade an let people be. if you have such a problem with it, dont do it for your kids./

its there parents money, let them spend it how they want. your making a deal out of a Maxima, i know kids whos first cars were Escalades, Range Rovers, Lexus's, BMWs, an a whole lot more nicer cars then just a Maxima. dont get me wrong the Maximas are nice cars, but its not that big of a deal. an the kid with the Expo an 4 BTL's, is paying for his equipment, he just didnt buy the car. you just need to get up off the Hatorade an let people be. if you have such a problem with it, dont do it for your kids./
Yeah, you are probably right. No reason to hate really.

I guess it's just that when I see those type of kids in real life they act like douches to go along with it. But I don't know any of these guys in real life so I shouldn't act like I do. My bad.

just be thankful you were in a safe car and escaped unharmed. Don't worry, all with work out for the best.

And proceed with caution next time

Glad to hear your alright that ****'s about your car though man. when my car got hit in the front end i was freakn out but being the slight mechanic so far that iam i replaced the whole front end. but good luck with the insurance etc...

that sux dude, glad to know your ok, i use to live in Palm Coast, i remember when it use to be a quiet town. Now its all busy and has a thing called traffic... but i haven't been back in 5 years so i might be even worse

o ****! i'm just now seein' this. that ***** bad man.. i'm sure insurance will take care of it though, glad you made it out OK. if you need somewhere to keep your amp, battery or whatever holler @ me lol

Man, don't worry about the car that damage is not very bad. That car is not totaled!!!! Most importantly is that front air bags did not deploy and your dash and frame is ok.

Yea I was kinda thinking it was repairable. But yet again my wreck looked ALOT less severe and they totaled it.

I think he said the frame was bent under the doors though.

If I you want to go cheap route - change rear arm, get rid of side airbag, buy new fender, pull out those doors and quarter panel, apply some putty, paint whole right side. That body work can be done for $1K in 2 days and you will need another $1k to buy missing parts form an auto salvage online or locally.

If you want to go expensive route - in addition to that just buy 2 used doors and swap them.

2 years ago in Russia I had similar damage when I hit car and concrete divider on a highway in attempt pass a car in front of me that took my lane at km/h and wile I was going 100+ km/h. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

I know how it feels, but at least it is not a serious damage and your car can be easily repaired. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.