No More Maxima :'( (pic)

xclusiv3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i sent this message to my friend on myspace and i aint feel like retyping so here it is.

well the stoplight near new publix, had no power today.

and i aint kno so im driving along in the right lane and some truck turns out of easthampton into my lane so i slow down to about 45. then in the turning lane going into easthampton its full so i cant see who is coming out of east hampton. as soon as i crossed the intersection line bam i got hit and spun around and hit another car that wasnt so badly damaged.

now if u saw the pic i have of the damage youd wonder how the hell its so bad if the lady made a complete stop, which they say. she has to be going about 30 to make that much damage,and if she came from a complete stop no way shed be goin that quick, she was going from east hampton straight to publix.

so since i aint stop at the light i was at fault.

NEWPICZ-1.jpg

im seriously like lost right now, **** u kno that car was my **** pride and joy andd now its pretty much gone, who knows if i even get a car back and if i do it wont be anything like this one.

so now i have a 5cube box with 2 mags, sundown and HC1400 sitting near my bed:crying: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif :crying: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

THE BUMPER ON THE FLOOR IS THE OTHER CAR NOT MINE

sorry to hear about your car bro, hurts to see a 6th gen like that... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

^^thats my guess, find out when state farm gets out there

yea truthfully, you see where that blue explorer is, well thats were the lady supposedly stopped, and i was where that cop car is parked, does she really gather enough speed from that complete stop to where i was to do damage and such a big hit

the cop said cars have crush points, but the AXLE?!!! NO! thats a serious hit to bend that.

and the kicker, my mom was like 2 cars behind me, but didnt see it happen, just drove by and save me spun out in the road. imagine what she felt :'(

**** bro, glad your ok. i was just in an accident last friday, said it wasnt totaled but i think i broke the front axle. ***** to see such a beautiful car get f'd up by some dumb broad who doesnt know how to drive...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.