Nitrous Injected Mustang GT BTL build log

Wow I like the fake floor. I am going to mimic your set up on the floor. I have been trying to figure out what to do with the extra room where the spare tire is supposed to be. I like the idea of putting my amp in that space. I would like to build a box, actually 2 boxes. I have a 2002 gt and I would really like to install 2 subs like they do on the mach1000 system. That way I could still get use of trunk space and also access the trunk from the rear seat which I cannot now.

I would recommend getting a battery box from summit or steeda or something or make one. you seem to be pretty handy. It would clean up the rest of it.

check my install and stang out if you want.

photobucket.com/chemojay

instead of putting the fuse holders on top of the glass, or anything like that, I would either put them next to the red top or under neath the plexi.

Nice build.

I have a 94 Black Mustang GT, looks almost exactly like yours.

I had a 12in Q and a Sundown SAZ1500d.

A little advice, my car did better with sub back/foward and port to the side.

Regardless, nice.

Also, try put the battery on the other side where the bottle is at, seems to do better as far as weight transfer goes.

I have a 2002 GT that I'm about to do a build in, and that false floor is really cool. Yeah I think after seeing that my spare tire has got to go! Who needs a spare tire when you got AAA anyway? Sure, tow my ugly ass 50 miles for a flat tire, I don't care, don't cost nothin' //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

woah this thing came back from the dead. I guess ill update you guys a little. I couldnt for the life of me get it any louder than that 145 @ 27hz I tried a smaller box and tuned it higher, it sounded much better but went down to a 143 @ 38 or so. so I tried a bigger box again and tuned it a little higher and did a 143 @ 39 hz. The only thing that that both of the lower scores had in common was that they had more port area so I was in the process of making another box with less port area however I broke the tinsel leads, so I never finished it. A couple days later I went to the track and ran a 12.80 and I guess I lost interest in having the loud system. I was pretty excited to break 12's without touching anything on the inside of the motor. still running stock bottom end, stock head, stock cam. Still not fast or anything but its a pretty good beater daily driver.

I now have the bottle mounted on the bottom portion of my rear seat delete along with the amp for my component speakers. I am having the sub fixed now so I may throw it back in there.

That's a nice install. My dad used to have a 95 Cobra but he sold it because he didn't want to deal with the electrical issues it was having. I told him I wanted it but he sold it anyway. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Last year of the 5.0 too.

nice idea on the false floor man. I have a mustang too. And so does my brother. I have a 12" fi Q in mine and my brother has a 12" type-r in his.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.