NFL 2020?

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I love Harbaugh. The Niners have managed to barely keep me as a fan after I spent many years hating them for trading Joe. Kap had mad skills, if you don't won't to acknowledge that then fine. Hey, even the shitty Giants won two Super Bowls with a retard at quarterback so...

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I'm digging it! The only team I'm worried about is the Ravens @denim. I'm feeling a Mahomes vs Brady Super Bowl tho.

Reactions: denim

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I love Harbaugh. The Niners have managed to barely keep me as a fan after I spent many years hating them for trading Joe. Kap had mad skills, if you don't won't to acknowledge that then fine. Hey, even the shitty Giants won two Super Bowls with a retard at quarterback so...
It's like you don't even remember the years following their super bowl run. It took the league just one full year to figure out Kap and then dismantled him the next.

dragon.breath

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Nov 22, 2007
Al
I have a solution for the kneeling players. During the anthem, give the refs paintball guns. Any player kneeling is shot with a paintballs for as long as they stay down. After the anthem, all the paintball hits are counted. That many points are given to the other team.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I have a solution for the kneeling players. During the anthem, give the refs paintball guns. Any player kneeling is shot with a paintballs for as long as they stay down. After the anthem, all the paintball hits are counted. That many points are given to the other team.
Or just let them kneel and tell the anthem to **** off. It has no place in sports. It's forced into sports by the government.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Cam Newton signs a one year deal with the Patriots. Total fail unless Belicheck completely changes the Patriots offensive system because Cam's not smart enough to learn the current one.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Holy shit the Chiefs just locked in their boy for life with one hell of a sweet deal for them. I wanna know who Mahome's manager is because that dude is a clown. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

rmsanger_2

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Mar 22, 2020
Utah
We'll see.. Russell W kicked his ole becky to the curb just as he got his big deal. He certainly has done will for himself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Trending Topics