NFL 2020?

rmsanger_2

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Mar 22, 2020
Utah
Congrats.. all it takes in one Burfict blow to the knee to wreck his career and KC is stuck with a decade long pair of cement shoes... Aka Bonilla contract.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
The back of his contract ***** ass though.
Mahomes got what he wanted and the Chiefs had no problems giving it to him. Ten years, half a billion dollars. While that may be nothing compared to what you make at Kicker, my boy just plays football.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Well Known
Mar 27, 2019
Marinette County, Wisconsin
Ugh at least your team didn't end up with a QB in the draft that is constantly injured and was only drafted because our moron owner has a fixation with Alabama starting with that loser Saban.

I will love my Miami Dolphins till I die but it will be a cold day in hell that I will EVER buy a jersey that reps Tua!

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Ugh at least your team didn't end up with a QB in the draft that is constantly injured and was only drafted because our moron owner has a fixation with Alabama starting with that loser Saban.

I will love my Miami Dolphins till I die but it will be a cold day in hell that I will EVER buy a jersey that reps Tua!
Loser Saban. Now THAT's funny! Roll Tide.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Well Known
Mar 27, 2019
Marinette County, Wisconsin
I despise Saban for the way he leaves teams. I never said he didn't win games. I just hate the way he lies about leaving them. He did that at every single job so far says he isn't a candidate, he isn't leaving he loves the school so much and his family is happy then BAM! Next day he is at the podium being introduced as the new Head Coach. When he was the coach of the Dolphins he made the biggest FA screwup in the teams history signing Culpepper over Brees. All of the fans wanted Brees, the players wanted him but nope "oh his shoulder is too far gone" was the excuse we got from him. Then end season same crap all over again. Gets asked about being the HC at Bama "Nope not in consideration one bit we like it here" Meanwhile AT HIS HOUSE that very moment a television crew caught glimpse of the University of Alabama 53 foot long trailer pulling into his driveway...no he isn't a candidate at all.

That is why I call him a Loser because of the way he does business.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I despise Saban for the way he leaves teams. I never said he didn't win games. I just hate the way he lies about leaving them. He did that at every single job so far says he isn't a candidate, he isn't leaving he loves the school so much and his family is happy then BAM! Next day he is at the podium being introduced as the new Head Coach. When he was the coach of the Dolphins he made the biggest FA screwup in the teams history signing Culpepper over Brees. All of the fans wanted Brees, the players wanted him but nope "oh his shoulder is too far gone" was the excuse we got from him. Then end season same crap all over again. Gets asked about being the HC at Bama "Nope not in consideration one bit we like it here" Meanwhile AT HIS HOUSE that very moment a television crew caught glimpse of the University of Alabama 53 foot long trailer pulling into his driveway...no he isn't a candidate at all.

That is why I call him a Loser because of the way he does business.
Leaves garbage teams. I think he's been at Bama for a year or two so maybe ....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Trending Topics

Latest Classifieds