NFL 2018

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Know I said I'd wait and make a new thread but word is the Browns are getting ODB from NY. I'm a big Mayfield fan, made that quite obvious in this thread. Actually went to a couple Sooners games and saw him play. I'm pulling for the Browns? Wtf? Hit it or quit it? 
You're losing your mind.  It's going to be hard to take you seriously in NFL threads if you're rooting for an Ohio team.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
You're losing your mind.  It's going to be hard to take you seriously in NFL threads if you're rooting for an Ohio team.
Lmao! I'll never be a real Browns fan. Will kinda root for them the way you would a three legged dog in a race. You already know, K.C. is my team, and even though they traded my boy, I'm still an S.F fan.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Chiefs are going full f*****g HAM this offseason. Scooping up mad talent. Can't wait.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Well, the greatest tight end in nfl history retired.

In other sporting news Duke got lucky as hell, almost losing to UCF. Would of cost me a big chunk of change.

• Thanks
Reactions: beak81champ
OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
He's so fired!

My guy McIlroy not doing so hot, hes T36 E, leaders are -7. Still early though.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Final round of the Masters is gonna be amazing as always tomorrow. Only problem is that they moved tee times up to 9 am because of thunderstorms coming through in the afternoon. I have to get up early on a Sunday and I'm not liking that very much.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Bruh. I just watched a vid of the man, the myth, the legend, Patrick Mahomes smash a golf ball 442 yards and land on the green. That is so f*****g sick!

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Love that the 49ers picked Nick Bosa at number two. He's by far the best player in this year's draft. I remember when San Francisco defense was dominant. 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds