Julian Assange

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
So what's everyones opinion on the new charges, arrest, and probable extradition of the famous Wikileaks founder. I thought it was kinda funny that the Venezuelan Embassy was basically sick of him and that's why they turned him over. Also, Chelsea Manning turned out to be a decent looking chick? 

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
The Assange thing is difficult because you have to talk about Seth Rich and how he was murdered for leaking to wikileaks, and they tried to act like "russia" hacked them.   Seth showed how HRC stole the DNC nomination from Bernie, so Hillary used Debbie W. Scholtz to hire MS-13 (iirc) to kill Seth Rich because he leaked..  I appreciate what Assange does.  Because of him we know people like Obama and the Podestas are pedophiles.  Our gov and rogue intel agencies are involved in human trafficking, coups in other countries, drug dealing, illegal spying- that's why they hate Assange.  Assange is an actual journalist, not a CIA or gov mouthpiece like CNN.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Well Known
Mar 27, 2019
Marinette County, Wisconsin
SMH...I can't believe someone actually believes the nonsense that Hillary had people killed..lmfao And Obama is a pedophile...lol Last I heard he wasn't the one on tape claiming "Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p*ssy. You can do anything”

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
SMH...I can't believe someone actually believes the nonsense that Hillary had people killed..lmfao And Obama is a pedophile...lol Last I heard he wasn't the one on tape claiming "Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p*ssy. You can do anything”

Have you ever heard of the Clinton body count?

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Well Known
Mar 27, 2019
Marinette County, Wisconsin
Sigh..all conspiracy theories nothing more. Just like that pizza shop in which some moron went and discharged his rifle in it over another bunk conspiracy theory.  I'm more worried about the idiot running the country then some bogus conspiracy theories. A idiot who thinks because there was an investigation he deserves 2 more years and that 2 years of his presidency was robbed from him.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
A idiot who thinks because there was an investigation he deserves 2 more years and that 2 years of his presidency was robbed from him.
Yeah that was funny. I'm kinda glad Trump is president. It's been very entertaining and absolutely hilarious so far. Still blows my mind but I always try to find the positive in things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Yeah that was funny. I'm kinda glad Trump is president. It's been very entertaining and absolutely hilarious so far. Still blows my mind but I always try to find the positive in things.
You couldn't ask for better entertainment.  Endless LOLZ are why I wanted Joe Biden to run last time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds