NFL 2018

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Chiefs hire Spagnuolo as DC. I can dig it. Certainly can't be any worse than Sutton.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
So I'm still undecided on who I'm going with this SB. I love me some Tom Brady and BB is a genius, but I'm seriously leaning towards L.A. 

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Two California quarterbacks going at it.

That's the only story that means anything to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
So I'm 90% sure I'm going with the Rams. I obviously have the option to change my mind up until game time.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
This shit right here is why they lost :fyi:
Lol. Is that what it was? I think it may have something to do with Tom Brady being the greatest qb ever and Bill Belichick being the greatest coach of all time. I thought it was an amazing game and that's coming from someone who watched Kansas City and MVP Patrick Mahomes put on an absolute offensive masterpiece all year.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
The next motherfucker that says Julian Edelman belongs in the Hall of Fame is gonna get punched in the face. Do you even have a clue of how many players, that are many times greater than he will ever be, are not in the HOF. The fucks wrong with people?

jco1385

expert jcologist
10+ year member
Sep 25, 2007
Mobile, AL
The next motherfucker that says Julian Edelman belongs in the Hall of Fame is gonna get punched in the face. Do you even have a clue of how many players, that are many times greater than he will ever be, are not in the HOF. The fucks wrong with people?
U mad bro

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
This will be my last post in this thread. I'll make a new one when the new season starts but I'm gonna go ahead and call it. Chiefs vs Cowboys, next Super Bowl.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Know I said I'd wait and make a new thread but word is the Browns are getting ODB from NY. I'm a big Mayfield fan, made that quite obvious in this thread. Actually went to a couple Sooners games and saw him play. I'm pulling for the Browns? Wtf? Hit it or quit it? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds