Next emerging Car audio brands

thegreatestpenn
5,000+ posts

lazy genius
columbus
So there's been some strong brands pop up lately. Right now DC is getting mad love, Audioque and Sundown have been doing their thing for a while now. So what will be the next brand to emerge from obscurity and into the "boner" land??? Sonic soundlabs is out there, motor city designs, everest soundlabs for amps (though they seem to have inherited all of DAT's amps and we all know how those turned out).

Who's on deck

Im thinking the only problem with obsidian is that they are designed partially by jacob from sundown and people might try to compare them to the sa. The sa is rated 600 watts and I've seen people put 4k into them. I have yet to see anyone do that to an oa,and they too are rated at 600 watts. Obviously build parts are different and for good reason--the oa is an affordable, efficient spl/sq driver which im sure will surpass most in its class and they seem absolutely awesome. I just hope no one expects an sa for that price.

with all the sound labs companys makes me remember the original hollywood sound labs. they said they were gonna make a come back but dont think they did. i would like to see them make a comeback cause all there subs were made in the usa and they had some great designs back in the late 90s.

Vibe is fairly new to the states. Their a pretty big company from overseas, I wanna say its a British company. Anyways, theres a local dealer who has a pretty bangin' Tacoma sporting the Vibe Space series. He's hitting like 157.3, but that was just getting broken in, so I am not sure what he's doing now, but its crazy loud. His name is Kenny and he's got the "Vibe Tacoma"

I think cascade would start doing well again if they'd make some more stuff lol.. and what the hell ever happened to mach5 ? haven't heard anything from them in a while.

I have half a mind to oem some subbies for my own brand at some points.

I think cascade would start doing well again if they'd make some more stuff lol.. and what the hell ever happened to mach5 ? haven't heard anything from them in a while.
I have half a mind to oem some subbies for my own brand at some points.
They are still around. They are working on a 21" sub as well as new 18" and new SPL neos. They changed their website name but now they have equipment to do a lot of **** in house and they do custom work as well.

crescendo and obsidian are the newer ones im hearing good things about i dont see why the old companise wouldnt keep doing their thing tho as long as they dont drop the ball big time and pull an RE audio and go mainstream and triple the prices......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.