150db playing music on 2400rms DAILY.....

i think i may be able to pull it off. im bout to switch up a couple things. im putting in a 4th order to try out today and upgrading my wiring to 0ga.

well i want to hopefully atleast pull a 149db but i want the 150. my friends doin a 149 on music with a single 15" w the same amp i have and no wall so im hoping for it

Are you wanting 150 on music on the Termlab meter or some other meter? I dont know a whole lot about numbers...But from I have seen there are very few(if any) single sub setups able to pull 150s on music on the TL.

Its very doubtful...and its going to depend WHERE you meter it. Doing a 150 sealed on the dash in a blazer is pretty difficult if you want to be able to play music...you could get it quite easy if you tune to 60hz and build a burp box lol

yea but the spl comp i compete in is based on music i dont want a burp box. like i said the way i see it is its worth a shot and ima do a 4th order

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.