Newbie question, 4 channel to amp in aftermarket stereo

Participant count
  • Participant list

AySly

Modesto
So my question is how do I get the speaker cables to the amplifier? Would I tap in between where the harness goes into the HU as the the picture below? Creating like a y system?

Attachments

• AE5871ED-10DA-49ED-A080-6510E412CC14.jpeg
    AE5871ED-10DA-49ED-A080-6510E412CC14.jpeg
    687.4 KB · Views: 67
Does your new head unit have RCA style plugs on the back of it?
Red and white in colour?
It only has one set, one red one white. So I got two Y splitters to run two sets up rca cables.. I tapped in to one set as in the picture above to just the rear left speaker and all speakers stopped working so wired them back to how they were.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.