newbie help on equipment needed for installation

Participant count
  • Participant list

diaz_13

michigan
So I had posted a thread on my setup I currently have but changed. Currently own a alpine ive-w530 unit with 4 Kicker 40cs654 all the way around and one pioneer ts-w309d2 subwoofer. I need help on all equipment I need. As in wiring, rca, adapters ect. I plan on installing my self but don't know exactly what is needed. As I never done a installation. I am also stuck on what amplifier I should bring along with me to complete my setup. Owe and it's going in an 03 jaguar xtype.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'd also recommend that at the very least, you deaden the doors with some sort of mass layer like this Siless Max 120 mil (3mm) 30 sqft Car Sound...
That blue wire with the "remote control" sticker on it: It's NOT a remote control wire. Its a remote... control wire. Its a switch that...
Wow. That's a nice truck. Where I live there are few cars and trucks that use only one amplifier to power the speakers. So already noticeable...
And even then the Demons are a nice subwoofer. Heard a pair of those in the 10" locally Monday afternoon on around 1,200 watts and for a sealed...
This is my thought as well. Would be a much better box volume if you could buy the 12" version of those subs.

About this thread

diaz_13

diaz_13
michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
diaz_13