New to car audio looking for help

Participant count
  • Participants list

Rants86

Hey everyone I'm getting my first truck in a few days and want to put a new audio system in it. Since its a truck I was looking at getting 2 pioneer tsswx2502 10" 1200w (300w rms) 4 ohm subs and replacing the four in door speakers with pioneer ts-f1634r 6.5" 200w (25w rms) 4 ohm speakers. My problem is I'm having trouble finding an amp, also would it be better to get an amp for the subs and an amp for the speakers or could I just get one amp to power it all? Any recommendations on which amp to get would be much appreciated. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

i know it may be a PITA, and it usually is... But id pull that HU out/ from the dash and check all your wiring connections and RCA connections...
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...
I came across those too. Seen all the drivers out on the alibaba sight for sure. Wonder who is making them for PPI? Looked long and hard at those...
What he's saying is you need to pull the head unit out of the dash. Leave it connected to play, pull the speakers out of the door, and the wire...
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...

About this thread

Rants86

Rants86
New Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
audiobaun