Please help!!!

TRAVii199

Okay so im looking to by 3, 12 inch Boss Phantom Subwoofers, the rms is 1150 a piece, and each sub is 4ohms. And im gonna get the Boss PH5000D amplifier. So what does 938 W X 1 RMS @ 4 ohm mean? And s this a good combo or should i keep looking? Any suggestions are appreciated!

[quote name='TRAVii199']pay someone most likely. @Savackz

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Ported Box[/QUOTE]

Well that takes a solid 200 dollars out of your budget or so. If you want new, You could do a single 15 on like 1000ish watts because you will also need some wiring for the amp, and big3.

I know I did 2 Skar IX 12's on a American Bass PH1600md for 500 dollars in the back of a charger, did decently well. That includes the box and me making profit.

[quote name='TRAVii199']pay someone most likely. @Savackz

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Ported Box[/QUOTE]

I actually live about an hour and a half away from you ironically.

Well I'm looking to have some loud bass. My friend has 2 Boss 1400 watt subs in a ported box with a 2500 watt amp and I'm looking to demolish him. But I want 3 12s and suggestions? Or maybe 2 15s

Well I'm looking to have some loud bass. My friend has 2 Boss 1400 watt subs in a ported box with a 2500 watt amp and I'm looking to demolish him. But I want 3 12s and suggestions? Or maybe 2 15s
Get a custom box built for 2 15s, 2 HDS215s, SQ1200, and then might have to stretch budget for wiring another 100-200.

boss aint sh*t you just need real subs and you'll blow his sh*t away.

Stay away from pyle, lanzar, pyramid, boss, power acoustik, spl, soundstorm labs(ssl) autotek and crunch. All garbage.

if you want to see where the big boys shop look here

SoundSolutionsAudio's Online car audio store! Best prices, products and customer service. Fast shipping to US, Canada and More!!

Droppin' HZ Car Audio | High End Bass Systems | Car Audio Systems

Idk what you think loud is but our door speakers are louder than boss subs...

This is what loud looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4LNeh3htyQ

Boss over rates there stuff so people will buy them. Take whatever they claim ad divide that by 10 and should be what your actually getting and there also very cheaply made so them will break easy. Honestly one hds3 15 in a proper box with decent 1200ish amp with 0 gauge and big3 will destroy his set up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.