New to box building 3 Cvx 15

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello, I am looking to construct a box for my 95 caprice. 3 kicker Cvx 15. I would like to have it ported. So any input would be wonderful thank you. Abu jus joined the forums. I love it
Do you already have the subs?

Hello, I am looking to construct a box for my 95 caprice. 3 kicker Cvx 15. I would like to have it ported. So any input would be wonderful thank you. Abu jus joined the forums. I love it
Darn you double poast

I need dimensions mainly. Well all of the above. Really I've never really built a specific kind of box that met its exact requirements
So you need someone to design you a box? Can't really help ya out there but post up the max dimentions of your trunk and ill see if I can come up with anything. Wanna go for just lows or what kinda music u listen to?

That's the thing. Im very bad in math. So I couldn't even come close to even agreeing with that unless someone took the time to explain that then I would understand but no one will so i just gather measurements an put em together...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I am wanting to go far into this hobby but I don't know where to start So I'm frustrated ..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

That's the thing. Im very bad in math. So I couldn't even come close to even agreeing with that unless someone took the time to explain that then I would understand but no one will so i just gather measurements an put em together...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I am wanting to go far into this hobby but I don't know where to start So I'm frustrated ..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Go online and just look up box calculator. Figure out the displacement of the subs, recommended cu ft, and tune it to like 33-35hz, and try to go for like 18 square inches per cube of port area. If you have a android look up box tuning calculator on the playstore. It tells you everything. Gross volume (volume b4 displacement of port and subs), net volume, what your actual volume will be after displacement, and it tells you the port area, tuning, gives you a cut sheet, and it has wiring diagrams too. Pretty neat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.