Getting the most out of my four 15's-port side

Participant count
  • Participant list

treiber67
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Im going to be in the process of building a ported box for my four 15inch cvrs that are going to be inside of my ford expedition. My thoughts face four firing up with a slot port down the middle? Or face four up and run two slot ports one at each side of the box that's facing the tailgate? If these ideas are garbage let me know and im open to suggestions. What ever will make them louder....

Im going to be in the process of building a ported box for my four 15inch cvrs that are going to be inside of my ford expedition. My thoughts face four firing up with a slot port down the middle? Or face four up and run two slot ports one at each side of the box that's facing the tailgate? If these ideas are garbage let me know and im open to suggestions. What ever will make them louder....
A wall.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.