New System in a Tahoe

014-1.jpg

Main power wire ran, have to wait for another day to work on it more.

I am doing a install on a Yukon XL in a couple of weeks i will keep my eye on this one... SO was there a good spot already in the truck to run the 1/0 or didiu have to drill???

Thanks for the compliments! I was hopeing to work on the system some more but I had military drill tis past weekend. I started on the box today, but unfortently thats all I had time for. Heres some pics:

072.jpg

My wood work shop(LOL). Not glamerous, but it worked.

Nice looking truck man. My friend is in Training right now in Missouri and he will be back the 2nd week of April. Me and him are gonna do a setup in his 06 Civic when he gets back.

t1990le, is your friend at Ft. Leonwood? I just got back from there in Dec. Starting the box tomorrow. Was hoping to have everything done by SBN witch is this weekend, but its not going to happen. Just don't don't want to rush anything and up being half-assed or costly in mistakes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.