new system for civic

If you are looking in that range you could put a really decent system in your car. Don't get anything competition level otherwise you will go through your money quick. I just priced out an alpine system with solobaric subs and it is going to cost around 2000 dollars. Get good equipment nothing shitty and look for good deals. Plust if you buy all your stuff at one time you should be able to get some good deals or free intall on everything.

What kind of sound you looking for ? Are you wanting something to bump around town, or competetion ? I would say check aound on the net. Find some products that interest you. And then ask us about them. Somebody here has bound to have had experience with them be it good or bad. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.