New sundown sa-12 rev.3 today interesting pics is this used????

Lmao that was funny //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thanks, I wouldn't be complaining. Looks like at least $15 worth of blow.

They must have a good time when testing products //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

time for a new sub wont give sundown a penny of my money ever again after how this went down whats a solid replacement?

does this even come close...................https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-rss315ho-44-12-reference-ho-dvc-subwoofer--295-467

if not what would be as clean or cleaner and as musical and good on the lows

time for a new sub wont give sundown a penny of my money ever again after how this went down whats a solid replacement?does this even come close...................https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-rss315ho-44-12-reference-ho-dvc-subwoofer--295-467

if not what would be as clean or cleaner and as musical and good on the lows
What happened?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I think sundown said they would cover shipping maybe one way I cannot really understand the email but it still is a long process and he would be without his sub around 2 weeks or so if I am reading that correctly I wish they would have sent me a new one directly and charged my card and refunded it after I sent old one back or really slapped woofers wrist and force them to send me a new one I don't think either of those requests are out of line by me but neither of those are going to happen so I got to let it go and move on just be very careful and inspect any sundown sub you order especially the revision 3 because according to their email double boxing is no longer done on the sa at least
Standard process is to receive any product back then replace it upon receipt after issuance of an RMA number (so it can be tracked through the process). So yes you WILL need an RMA number so your product can be identified when it gets here. I will not budge on that for anyone or for any reason after having been burned *numerous* times (credit card fraud, just plain theft, etc).

In any event... NO; woofers are not "normally scratched" in QC -- that is incorrect -- in fact; woofers are routinely pulled aside in QC and classified as B-Stock for much less than what is shown in your photos. I'll have to bring that up to WoofersEtc if their staff is making statement to that effect. This is why I employ 3 full-time people to do QC... it's certainly not to scuff up products even more.

That being said -- if the woofer actually left our facility looking that way -- it shouldn't have. I have no way to know as many of our dealers keep heavy stock and ship from their facility. I don't know if it was already returned once, taken out and examined by the dealer, so on & so forth. There is NO way the bag should be sitting in the bottom of the box the way your picture shows it, though, very unusual indeed.

As far as the "controversy" on double boxing -- it's not needed with the new foam setup. The new foam fits very snugly and is very strong -- a single strong box is more than enough for a sub the weight of the SA series.

That being said... have you sent in an RMA request so we can get the ball rolling on it for you ?

If so -- I really don't know your name or anything about you from this post; so you can copy me on your correspondence at jacob@sundownaudio.com

I don't frequent sections outside of my own on the forums as much these days so if you need to contact me use e-mail rather than the forum.

Standard process is to receive any product back then replace it upon receipt after issuance of an RMA number (so it can be tracked through the process). So yes you WILL need an RMA number so your product can be identified when it gets here. I will not budge on that for anyone or for any reason after having been burned *numerous* times (credit card fraud, just plain theft, etc).
In any event... NO; woofers are not "normally scratched" in QC -- that is incorrect -- in fact; woofers are routinely pulled aside in QC and classified as B-Stock for much less than what is shown in your photos. I'll have to bring that up to WoofersEtc if their staff is making statement to that effect. This is why I employ 3 full-time people to do QC... it's certainly not to scuff up products even more.

That being said -- if the woofer actually left our facility looking that way -- it shouldn't have. I have no way to know as many of our dealers keep heavy stock and ship from their facility. I don't know if it was already returned once, taken out and examined by the dealer, so on & so forth. There is NO way the bag should be sitting in the bottom of the box the way your picture shows it, though, very unusual indeed.

As far as the "controversy" on double boxing -- it's not needed with the new foam setup. The new foam fits very snugly and is very strong -- a single strong box is more than enough for a sub the weight of the SA series.

That being said... have you sent in an RMA request so we can get the ball rolling on it for you ?

If so -- I really don't know your name or anything about you from this post; so you can copy me on your correspondence at jacob@sundownaudio.com

I don't frequent sections outside of my own on the forums as much these days so if you need to contact me use e-mail rather than the forum.
thanks for the reply emailing you the communication sent to me from woofers you wont be happy with this....................

I emailed Jacob and mailed the sub back to him waiting for replacement.
He'll take care of you....that's a promise. Ive heard nothing but good out of him and his company.

You also might find an added bonus such as a T-shirt...just for the troubles. Just to say for example.....but could be another thing too like 25% off next order or something. I have heard of people getting such things in the past. Don't lose hope!

what a dick move woofersetc throwing sundown under the bus like that. Them and sonic electronix regularly drop B stock as new without listing it as B stock. Always a fking gamble with them.
I forwarded him the emails From woofers it was 3 or 4 total where they say it's normal for sundown to ship scratched scuffed chipped subs.

last time I checked woofers sundown sub listings say they don't honor warranty or returns and say go directly to sundown

He'll take care of you....that's a promise. Ive heard nothing but good out of him and his company.
You also might find an added bonus such as a T-shirt...just for the troubles. Just to say for example.....but could be another thing too like 25% off next order or something. I have heard of people getting such things in the past. Don't lose hope!
That be nice but I doubt it I wasn't rude or disrespectful but I expressed how I felt very openly and honest about everything to him

I forwarded him the emails From woofers it was 3 or 4 total where they say it's normal for sundown to ship scratched scuffed chipped subs.
last time I checked woofers sundown sub listings say they don't honor warranty or returns and say go directly to sundown
Next time just deal with sundown directly through amazon.

From the way they say it, they act like they are not an authorized dealer, getting their stock from a distributor and just selling it off without any liability.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.