Sundown SML10D4

Participant count
  • Participant list
Polk still makes a quality product. I really like the Older MoMo series . The DB series is a nice budget and even medium buy purchase for the Audiofile/, but i do feel like the MM series is pretty top notch for the price point and really perform very well and seem to last
Those mm 15's are just hard to come by now...if I can find one I'll find a use for it...if it don't fit right in the truck I could run it as a front sub in my saturn from 60ish-150ish for a big azz mid bass 🤣

Ya man.. thats a Little steep for a single sub, Be hard for me to justify the cost on it. Id rather remove a back seat and get a couple subs tuned pretty low and serve my needs and wants.
I got my sql's on the bf sale last year and they were $530 for the pair 😂 My wife would kill me for dropping $700 plus sub in my truck that gets beat to hell 🤣

I got my sql's on the bf sale last year and they were $530 for the pair 😂 My wife would kill me for dropping $700 plus sub in my truck that gets beat to hell 🤣
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...