Does these amps exist?

Fart

USA
I am looking to upgrade the sound in my truck. I don't want it to "look" upgraded. If a thief looks in my truck, I want him to see my old factory stereo with the missing knobs. But I want it to sound great.

Long story short, I need a small 4 channel amp with speaker level inputs to connect to my factory stereo. I want it to turn on automatically when it detects a signal, with no remote turn on wire. I'd like it to have a high pass filter, so it sounds good on the 4 speakers. And I'd like it to have an output (either full range or low pass) to connect an additional amp for a sub woofer.

The sub woofer amp would also need to turn on when it detected a signal, with no remote turn on wire. It would need a low pass filter, and power either 1 12" woofer, or (more likely) 1 10" woofer.

Or if there is a single amp that can do 4 channels for highs and mids plus another channel for a sub, with speaker level inputs and no need for a remote turn on wire, then I guess that would work too.

I don't need anything earth shattering. I just want it to sound decent and be totally hidden.

Does anyone know of an amp that would work for this setup?

Thank you to everyone who gave me valuable information in this thread. I ended up buying one of those Axcess LOCs that was posted in this thread. I had no idea they made those with auto sensors and remote wires. I found a cheap 5 channel amp too. I will hopefully be busy installing everything next weekend.

Is there a wire harness or adapter plug or something I can get that plugs info the back of the factory stereo that will let me connect the LOC? Something like a "T" tap, or maybe a "Y" tap I guess, so I can connect the LOC to the speaker outputs from the stereo, and then connect the amp's speaker outputs to the factory speaker wires.

I could cut the wires and do this, but I'm trying to avoid that. If I can just plug in a harness and have wires to connect without cutting anything that would be perfect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.