New subs and amp (Nemisis)

Participant count
  • Participants list

iAudio

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello, Im looking at buying 2 Nemesis Audio 12s both rated at 1500 watts rms. Subs powered by the Nemesis Audio 3000W Amp. Does anyone have any experience with these subs and the amp? Is it actually 3000w max rms, or is that a fake number to draw attention. Thanks

I've been told that they dont do rated power the 6k (3k rms) amp clamped like 2300rms at 1 ohm or something close to that. Which line of subs are you getting? The M or H model? I have the NA-15C V1 and I like it it's got good Excursion and plays low and clean it's to bad the V2's are freaky and cost way to much being 899$ and having a 5" voice coil means recones will be hard to find

Get yourself a Taramps MD5000.1 one ohm version. They are rated at 12.6V. 5K @ 1 ohm and 3,200 @ 2 ohm. You can also buy the two ohm version, which is 5K @ 2 ohm and 3,200 @ 4 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.