Why So Cereal?
5,000+ posts

Invisible Cereal
long story short. i want SQL. I have a hifonics brz1200.1d amp.

I have been looking into either 3 JL w3 12s sealed, 2 12" Re SE x ported, 2 12" Alpine Type R ported, and (really dont want to pay it but might have to) 2 JL w6 12s ported.

I like to be loud and LOW AF!!! i like alot of flex. So which setup should i choose? i cant fit 3 12s ported so if i go with 3 they must be sealed. and i chose the w3s because they dont need as much power as the others but still hit just as good as the others.

So help me out! which setup will get lowest and loudest! SN: i was going to port low (like 25-27hz)

Last edited by a moderator:
Look into tc sounds instead if you want LOW cuz I truly believe tc makes the best sounding subs and they get rediculously low.

Also look into Hertz subs their new line with the cool cones really impressed me today

Look into tc sounds instead if you want LOW cuz I truly believe tc makes the best sounding subs and they get rediculously low.
Also look into Hertz subs their new line with the cool cones really impressed me today
everyone keeps telling me about tc sounds subs. im just skeptical because i had a bad experience with Fi (which alot of ppl recommended)...but at any rate..which line of tc sounds should i go for? considering my amp power.

Instead of trying to figure out which sub to buy, you should be spending time figuring out why the last one blew, so that it does not happen again. Just my 02.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.