New Sub & DB Drive Info

Participant count
  • Participant list

los33

Car Audio G
Houston, TX
As many of you know seeing my posts i am a Db Drive User due to helpful situation.

But i have chosen to move on to a new sub which i plan to test out and hopefully get in touch with the company to start a new "friendship".

DB Drive is known for its amps being pretty good, but over the years it has become more like planet audio.

Some information is currently db drive is in the works of producing a new sub line and ending the wdx series with the 5k sub being the last top of the line.

This new sub in the works will fix all the issues the wdx series had and hope to compete against all the new top subs in the market.

Quantum Audio (a db company) is currently being marketed even more & plans on a new brand along the lines of "illusion" might be made for the new sub line.

Anyway new information "may" surface of its move to compete against digital designs & sundown, but it will be from the company its self.

So now i am in the search of a new 12" sub which can perform very well in 3.4 cubes or more, have a coil that takes power (1.5k+ watts), needs to be able to run at 1 ohm.

My current choice is a Soundqubed HDC4 12" dual 2.

I would love to hear of more choices as i am trying to keep the price range from 500 or less at the moment.

As many of you know seeing my posts i am a Db Drive User due to helpful situation.
But i have chosen to move on to a new sub which i plan to test out and hopefully get in touch with the company to start a new "friendship".

DB Drive is known for its amps being pretty good, but over the years it has become more like planet audio.

Some information is currently db drive is in the works of producing a new sub line and ending the wdx series with the 5k sub being the last top of the line.

This new sub in the works will fix all the issues the wdx series had and hope to compete against all the new top subs in the market.

Quantum Audio (a db company) is currently being marketed even more & plans on a new brand along the lines of "illusion" might be made for the new sub line.

Anyway new information "may" surface of its move to compete against digital designs & sundown, but it will be from the company its self.

So now i am in the search of a new 12" sub which can perform very well in 3.4 cubes or more, have a coil that takes power (1.5k+ watts), needs to be able to run at 1 ohm.

My current choice is a Soundqubed HDC4 12" dual 2.

I would love to hear of more choices as i am trying to keep the price range from 500 or less at the moment.
Hdc4 will laugh at 1.5k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

the hdc3 will laugh at it as well.....

Hdc4 will laugh at 1.5k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif 

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

the hdc3 will laugh at it as well.....
That is exactly what i need. Something that will take it and more.

Is 3.4 cubes a typo or is that gross volume?
Thats 3.4 net... Got a set of boxes i wanna try it in which are 3.4 net & 2.5 net..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.