New SQ setup, need help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rrexx

CarAudio.com Newbie
So I got a new car recently and most of my setup has officially started over. I did keep my amp and subs but that was it.

I am coming from two Kicker CompVRs (07cvr124) and I want speakers that will hit lower and retain a much more accurate sound.

I only have enough trunk space to (comfortably without complicated fab) for one 12” sub with an appropriate amount of air space.

The two different ones I’m looking at currently are the RE Audio SE X v2 and the IDQ 12
I’d like it to get loud, but the actual sound is more important.

My budget is roughly $200ish for the sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

One Of my favorite sites to gain some information over the years. Excellent! I would deff. Bookmark it!!
A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
Hmm. Maybe so. Ive never been more alert driving/riding than being on a Cycle man. Several think you just get on and ride away. A good set of...
Hello, Last year i installed in my mom's car (Mercedes A140 W168) an aftermarket head unit (Pioneer DEH-S320BT 50*4watt) and also changed the...
I would not use the MTX, just the 6x9s in the back. In my vehicle, I would do away with rear speakers and amplify front speakers. Definitely a...

About this thread

Rrexx

CarAudio.com Newbie
Rrexx
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from