New setup

Pretty.
I like the rims, too. Not a big fan of your headlights/taillights though. Switch those out and add a mean looking brush guard!
I like the LED tail lights, I might switch them out for dark instead of chrome, but I love the LEDS, as far as the headlights, they are amazing, I love HID lights and these are the best I could find that would fit my suv.

The HID kit alone with the stock headlights looked beyond ghey //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Nice setup! Loose the Kicker sticker on your back windshield. It ***** to get your system stolen (yes, speaking from experience).
LOL, yeah we call it the steal me sticker //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

but this car is always garaged and I take it out once in a blue moon and never leave it alone.

Who are the screens in the backseat headrests for? Why do you have a capacitor?
that will be for the ppl that used to sit on the 3rd row seats before I removed them so I can put in the big box, I guess it takes a little thought to figure that one out eh?

and the answer ot your second question is, because I can

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.