new setup help?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Psasassin

I am getting just one single 12 inch, but i want something powerful, I am going to build the box myself.

My budget is about 400-500, this is for the subwoofer as well as the amplifier.

Please help me, because I've had a few ideas but i'm not completely sure yet!!

thanks!

I was thinking a sa-12 in a box tuned to 32 hz, with probably a planet audio bb2400.1 but idk about that.
the sub is a good choice , the amp , not so much .if you can bump your budget to 550 you can get a god new amp to match the sub , but you still need and amp kit for the amp

the sub is a good choice , the amp , not so much .if you can bump your budget to 550 you can get a god new amp to match the sub , but you still need and amp kit for the amp
I already have the whole thing setup in my car. (VW passat 2002 sedan) i just need an amp and subs. I want something that will get LOW and LOUD. what amp did you have in mind?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.