New Setup- Crescendo, Alpine

2 Alpine SWR-12d4Crescendo BC2000D

(Wired at one ohm)

Custom Sealed Box

because ported box won't fit in my trunl (is250)

Please let me know if you have any suggestions
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Plug it in?

2 Alpine SWR-12d4Crescendo BC2000D

(Wired at one ohm)

Custom Sealed Box

because ported box won't fit in my trunl (is250)

Please let me know if you have any suggestions
I have a suggestion. Run one sub, so that you can run a ported box. Take the $ you were going to spend on 2 subs and buy one sub that is better then them both or at least equal to them. So when you have it in a ported box, you should get the bass you are looking for. Just my opinion.

I have a suggestion. Run one sub, so that you can run a ported box. Take the $ you were going to spend on 2 subs and buy one sub that is better then them both or at least equal to them. So when you have it in a ported box, you should get the bass you are looking for. Just my opinion.
He never mentioned what bass he wanted. 2 sealed are pretty much the same output as 1 ported, sealed might even be louder unless he tunes the ported box more spl oriented. He already has the equipment might as well seal it.

What music do you listen to? What was ur friend thinking tuning wise?

Stock hu and stock speakers. going sealed because ported wont fit. box will be custom fit. i havent bought the items yet. I will pull the trigger soon, thanks for the feedback

Stock hu and stock speakers. going sealed because ported wont fit. box will be custom fit. i havent bought the items yet. I will pull the trigger soon, thanks for the feedback
Ohhhhhhh, how much room do you have to work with in those things Ive never seen their trunks. Fit a 15 ported?

I thought you already had everything.

1) you are going to need good electrical if you plan on running that 'endo on 1 ohm. Do your big three and get yourself a nice 2nd battery for the trunk.

2) If you haven't bought the subs, don't. Get a couple of d4/d1 tens or a single d2 15 that can handle the wattage you're going to be putting to it with that amp. That way you will have room for a ported enclosure. Putting all of that power to a sealed setup would be a waste.

1) you are going to need good electrical if you plan on running that 'endo on 1 ohm. Do your big three and get yourself a nice 2nd battery for the trunk. 2) If you haven't bought the subs, don't. Get a couple of d4/d1 tens or a single d2 15 that can handle the wattage you're going to be putting to it with that amp. That way you will have room for a ported enclosure. Putting all of that power to a sealed setup would be a waste.
True story....

Putting all of that power to a sealed setup would be a waste.
Same thing I was saying, but apparently people need more then one person to say everything. I would do a single 12 ported though, but thats because I don't care for how low 15's drop. But gl w/ your build.

Same thing I was saying, but apparently people need more then one person to say everything. I would do a single 12 ported though, but thats because I don't care for how low 15's drop. But gl w/ your build.
I think he would do a 15 because it would be louder, not because it drops lower?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.