New Navi build! 2-DD Z15's and 2- DD m4a's

mustang110.jpg

mustang114.jpg

mustang115.jpg

mustang131.jpg

the volkswagen pheaton is on 24's and has a full rainbow sq setup. i will post pics as soon as i find the disc. figured i would post some pics of the truck.

**** dude your rides are sick........
thanks bro i appreciate it,i have one more build coming up its a bagged and body dropped 96' 2 door blazer on 20's and 22's it will be walled off with 4 z9515's and 4-z2lvs it will be competeing in the outlaw spl class. all fiberglassed floor,dash,doors and headliner the only cloth will be the seats. pics of that in the next few months. hopeing it will be ready by world finals.

that volkswagon should be slammed on 20'' 3 piece rims tucking like there made to do!
actually it is near impossible to do that without major modifications,it comes factory with the air adjustable suspension,it also drops 1.5inches when you reach 60mph so to integrate the factory suspension with aftermarket......no thanks. just throw some 24's and all handmade custom grilles and roll with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.