New Navi build! 2-DD Z15's and 2- DD m4a's

I hope to open my own shop in the future but rightnow not best time plus i dont have the money for it. nice build though cant wait to see some videos... you doing any plexi to show off them motors?
yeah i ordered some 1" plexi for a few windows and im gonna fully smooth and paint the inside of the box to.

and yes the vw is on 24's 265-30-24's

post a few pics of that vw on 24's!!!!!!! sooo F'n nice
i have a disc full of pics from the build i just cant find it right now the wife prolly has it put up,the factory systems on those cars are rediculous they have 4 speakers in each front door includeing the tweeter,as well as an inverted 6" sub in each door. i left the factory head unit and used a rockford 360.2 that is an amazing unit,5 butler tube amps and all rainbow comps. it is a daily driver so i didnt get to do everything i wanted to as far as plexi and lights,all the equipment had to be stealth.

about 900.00 dollars,lol. no its a scaled down version of the z,the motor isnt quite as large,more of a practical spl woofer not many people can afford 3000 for each sub but i guess most people cant afford 1600 for one either? just a new design from the genius' at DD.
so are they still gonna be making the 99z then too or is that gonna get discontinued?

they dont do 99series anymore all it is is a 9500 series with the composite cone. but yes they will still make the big z wich i will be ordering one of those to very shortly. they are monsters that can handle upwards of 20k watt tone burst's or more??? lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.