New Navi build! 2-DD Z15's and 2- DD m4a's

Don't understand making a thread in the build log section with no pics, just explaining what you are going to do. At least get a few of your products in and then make a thread.

Anyway, sounds impressive. No pics of the old install? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Ok Jack called me today and my woofers should be here tomorrow! he also let me know that they put pics of my sub up on their myspace page,if you go to dd's myspace my sub is the one that they use for my avitar,they also put it in their pics if anyone wants to check it out. it is the only light blue one on there,its not the dark blue anymore they have a lighter blue one now. its at the bottom of the page,the one that says "custom made for mjm in houston" here is a link

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=136726611&albumId=767291

as far as the amps jack told me they have recieved some of them but not all of them yet,give them till the 2nd week in may before they will be fully stocked,but from what jack has told me these new amps are way,way more efficient and more bulletproof! thats why i went with the 2-m4's instead of the z2lv.

i will post actual pics of the subs tomorrow.

is there supposed to be more to those Z's? like where the motor goes? did they just leave some off for pictures?

Sounds like it will be a loud truck when done. keep us updated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.