what would be louder? then what would sound better?

Eh, I'm only fond of the T2s. I switched to L7s after about a week, only because he wanted to trade for them plus cash on his side, so I said why not. I don't regret it.

Yes... because for the money you can't be Rockford... I mean everyone has them so they must be the best thing ever right...

I thought where was a rule about these stupid ass "what will be louder" type posts. If not htere should be because they are fukking gay! I would say my SPL15/TeamPSI sub on 2000+ watts would be louder than a pair of 10" wal-mart subs and about 700 watts... yet he hit almost 7dB higher than me because he was in a CRX and I was in the cadillac...

Point being, THESE THREADS ARE ****ING GAY!!!

Yes... because for the money you can't be Rockford... I mean everyone has them so they must be the best thing ever right...
I thought where was a rule about these stupid ass "what will be louder" type posts. If not htere should be because they are fukking gay! I would say my SPL15/TeamPSI sub on 2000+ watts would be louder than a pair of 10" wal-mart subs and about 700 watts... yet he hit almost 7dB higher than me because he was in a CRX and I was in the cadillac...

Point being, THESE THREADS ARE ****ING GAY!!!
anger management FTW

but yes these threads are very gay because if you know how to install and have the right car, anything can be loud

I love my T2 but there is much better out there like HDC3 or FI subs for way cheaper...only reason i have mine is because i got it from my cousin in a trade because he was getting married and wanted something smaller

anger management FTW
but yes these threads are very gay because if you know how to install and have the right car, anything can be loud
yeah... sorry, I just found out some HORRIBLE news before i typed that... My passion remains for the B.S. threads though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.