New Information on RD AUDIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought pat didnt like bringing stuff from his forum to others
Im not pat and this is legal matters, when it involves thousands of dollars of equipment missing this is considered suspicious evidence imo. Just posting it up where i know he will see it, that is all.

Im not pat and this is legal matters, when it involves thousands of dollars of equipment missing this is considered suspicious evidence imo. Just posting it up where i know he will see it, that is all.
as for the theft, now im not saying mike didnt do anything but with the major lack of proof other than 2 other employees saying mike took the stuff there is no proof there. any 1st year law student would destroy that in court with reasonable doubt.

are they saying it to keep their jobs since they took the stuff?

are they saying it because the boss said to?

as for the theft, now im not saying mike didnt do anything but with the major lack of proof other than 2 other employees saying mike took the stuff there is no proof there. any 1st year law student would destroy that in court with reasonable doubt. are they saying it to keep their jobs since they took the stuff?

why do you hate steve so much. it seems in every thread i see you bashing him or against him. he is the one that was stolen from. i just don't understand you. did he wrong you in some way in the past?

as for the theft, now im not saying mike didnt do anything but with the major lack of proof other than 2 other employees saying mike took the stuff there is no proof there. any 1st year law student would destroy that in court with reasonable doubt. are they saying it to keep their jobs since they took the stuff?

Well Mike did openly admit to stealing "small stuff"

And openly admitted to breaking into the storage room. Pretty sure if the defendent pleads guilty the defense attorney, even with years of experience could not over run that ruling.

All i have to say is

DO YOU SEE WHAT HE IS?

this guy is no good, he got caught in more bs here. Hopefully everybody sees him for what he is and how he tryed to turn everything around to hurt me because of what he did.

what isnt he willing to do or say to benifit himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...